Are you tired of planning meals and making them daily? Do you need a break from all this meal planning and cooking?
If you do, you can select between Splendid Spoon and Daily Harvest, as they deliver meals straight to your home.
Both the services might seem similar, but they offer different meals, preparation times, calories, and more.
So, here is everything you must know about Splendid Spoon vs. Daily Harvest to help you make the right decision.
What Does Splendid Spoon And Daily Harvest Offer?
It is important to understand what both these meal delivery services offer to make a better decision.
Both the services are plant-based and subscription-based. You have the option of your choosing your meals that are GMO-free, dairy-free, and more.
However, Daily Harvest does not offer smoothies to its clients that are ready to drink, as you have to add some liquid and blend them. Of course, the difference also lies in pricing and plans.
Daily Harvest charges are based on items, and each item can be between $6.99 and $7.75.
On the other hand, Splendid Spoon offers only Breakfast for $65 per week, Breakfast and Lunch for $95 per week, and Breakfast, Lunch, and Reset for $135 per week.
So, you can consider these facts to decide which one is better for you.
The Pros And Cons Of Splendid Spoon
Here are the top pros of opting for Splendid Spoon:
- You will benefit from a vegan and vegetarian menu
- Get a chance to earn redeemable points as you pay for the plan
- The meals are delicious and rich in fruits, vegetables, legumes, and fiber
- Splendid Spoon meals are free of excessive sugar, preservatives, and GMO
- You can always cancel your subscription or skip a week in the plan if you need a break
Here are the top cons of Splendid Spoon:
- It is a little expensive
- You will not find options for paleo and keto diets that have meat
The Pros And Cons Of Daily Harvest
Here are the top pros of opting for Daily Harvest:
- The snacks and plant-based meals are made using high-quality ingredients
- All the meals are free of fillers, preservatives, gluten, and additives
- You will require minimal preparation, as the items come frozen
- You can select the items you want according to your needs
Here are the top cons of using Daily Harvest:
- It is relatively expensive, as you still have to buy more food for your week
- Not all of their ingredients are organic
Comparison Of The Menu options – Splendid Spoon And Daily Harvest
When choosing between Splendid Spoon and Daily Harvest, you will get various options that will ensure you get your nutrition.
Here are the top menu items that Splendid Spoon offers:
1. Bowls: It offers more than thirty varieties of grain bowls and soups.
2. Smoothies: You get fifteen flavors ready to drink.
3. Wellness Shots: There are three types of wellness shots that Splendid Spoon offers.
4. Light Soups: You can choose from five soups.
5. Noodle Bowls: You have the option to choose from eight noodle bowls.
Now that you know what Splendid Spoon offers, here are the menu options from Daily Harvest:
1. Harvest Bowls: The service offers more than fifteen harvest bowls.
2. Smoothies: You can choose from twenty-five smoothie flavors.
3. Soups: There are ten soups on the menu.
4. Flatbreads: They offer seven gluten-free flatbreads.
5. Chia Bowls: These bowls come in three flavors.
6. Oat Bowls: You can select from six oat bowls.
7. Bites: These are perfect for eating on-the-go, and come in four flavors.
8. Scoops: These come in five flavors, and they are dairy-free and plant-based ice cream by Daily Harvest.
9. Forager Bowls: These bowls are large and will fill you up in no time. They come in three flavors.
All of these items are on the Splendid Spoon and Daily Harvest menu.
You have the option of creating your personal meal plan according to these meals available. So, be sure to decide which one will suit your needs the best.
Splendid Spoon Vs. Daily Harvest: Which Is Better?
By now, you might be wondering which option you must choose for a healthy and delicious meal. After all, both of them are healthy subscription-based meal plans that will come right to your door.
Of course, the one that is better for you, depends on your budget, preferences, and nutritional requirements.
However, we recommend Splendid Spoon because they offer delicious and healthy meals that keep you full for longer. If you opt for Daily Harvest, you will still need to spend more money on your food for the week, which defeats the purpose of the service.
So, if you want to stay in budget and healthy, then don’t forget to opt for Splendid Spoon.